Friday, March 20, 2009

Stupidity is..

..to cram your sweatshirt and jacket hurriedly into the gym bag-but forget to take out the car keys, run like a maniac some 50 meters towards your car trying to beat the cold , reach the car and realise the keys are 'somewhere' in the bag which also holds half your household furniture, blindly rummage through the bag in the dark parking lot while your ungloved fingers enjoy sensations from biting pain to numbness in the sub-zero temperature , decide between going back indoors to search or finish the search outside( we are half done anyways,arent we?), start running towards the gym and midway find the keys in the outermost pocket where you'd kept them for 'easy accessibility'.
:-/

7 comments:

maveriq said...

you should consider, carrying a polaroid camera, may be pick a few more tips from Gajini.

Ronnie said...

Considering the way I function these days, I might have to actually resort to such extremes -SIGH!!

Sraikh said...

rofl.. Get one of those Harbinger clips and hang it on the bag. Since I normally carry one baby on my hip, hold the other's hand and have gym bag plus diaper bag over shoulder, I have my keys hanging on the clip.

Ronnie said...

I just tried visualizing you Sunita -you are too good!! The harbinger clip seems like a pretty good option,thanks!

Serendipity said...

hahahahahhahahhahaha
this sounds like me!!! :D:D

Ronnie said...

@Serendipity : I am glad am not all alone here , but me thinks nobody can beat me at such stupidity :D

:) said...

I can picture u running up and down,searching. :)