Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Monthly Recap

March bought with it -
1) Papa's Birthday
2) The adorable Sumo's Birthday
3) Darling Meen's first wedding Anniversary
4) The pretty Aditi's Wedding
5) Ana had a lovely, gorgeous little baby girl
6) Tough decisions for me and some revaluation of life's priorities
7) Tougher times for K with all my tantrums
8) My first ever ankle injury (hopefully the last too)
9) Good friends laid off at work
10) The SUN!! It’s officially spring! :)

And Yeah,its been 4 years since I started my stint at SAP Labs. So far, the most fun and coolest of companies I’ve ever known.

A mixed month , from the present-continuous point of view. But I guess when I look back 10 years from now , I’ll only remember Ana's joy at being a first time mommy, Papa’s delight at receiving our PAPER greeting cards (A desperate attempt at personalizing his birthday in our absence) and Aditi's excitement over her long awaited wedding.

Not bad.

6 comments:

Serendipity said...

#2 March was NOT my birthday :D
if-you-know-what-i-mean!

Sumeet said...

hehe ... cool ... nice to know that mostly it was good ... ankle sprain happened in rafting?

and I will take that .. thanks for the wishes

Sumeet said...

and what's that about life's changing priorities?

Ronnie said...

@the adorable Serendipity: I am trying,I am trying./*The dimwit racks her pea sized brain in vain*/

@Sumo: No, ankle sprain happenings while skiing. I must be the only 20 something who wears braces on her legs as well as teeth. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :((((

Parul said...

Hola! I came by and just saying so. Will read some now.

Ronnie said...

@Parul :Thankyou for visiting Senora :)These days,I visit others blogs much more than mine. SIGH,I SHOULD start posting again!