Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tuesday ,Wednesday,Thursday blues! :(

Another long weekend just whizzed past my bumbling self, followed by a loooooooooooong week of bleddy 4 moping-around-reminscing-about-the-weekend days.

Such a lovely weekend-and just when I was getting into the groove, the bleddy work week begins.hmmpphh! Anyhoo, what a nice relaxed weekend. With old school frnds and ex roomies and the ex known-to-be-the-bestestestest-cooks+gossip maid and the corner house and the lovely NGV park with all its machars and snarling doggies and meeting the new lou interest of a darling old frnd and getting drunk together and giggling over nothing in particular. 3 days at the old bangalore abode , just like the old times (minus all the heartaches and roomie spats ) with days ending at 5 AM and starting at a groggy puffy eyed 11 AM. With the same old hazaar 'good nights' routine only to start talking all over again and finally giving up to exhaustion at dawn.

The Tattooing plan went kapooos :( thanks to all the lounging around and talking without keeping a track of the time. The artist refused to meet us anytime after our appointed time and basically was irritated at us for not making it on time(quite naturally). Now I am so worried abt taking another appointment with him. You know my basic rule of NEVER arguing with a server/waiter has just been appended with NEVER take an appointment with a Tattoo artist you might have just got into the wrong side of.I can just SEE him swrite 'unpunctual bitch' inside a nice celtic tattoo.SIGH!! Now the search for another artist begins.

And S, I am missing you :( Thanks for coming all the way from Hyd to 'hang out' with us. I'm almost sure ki we are not gonna meet anytime in the next 2 years and it makes me so so sad :( And to think we so hated each other when we met first :D

Now I drag myself everyday to work with drooping shoulders and arms almost dragging along the ground.The thought of the weekend and the trip next week is not really helping too much (I think I am missing you tooooo much S )

And yeaaaah,I just remembered!!The pretty pretty lady with the pretty pretty earings who surprised me on sunday evening by telling me dat she regularly followed my updates(!!) - dhengyuverimuch :D

3 comments:

Constant displacement said...

see this pretty pretty lady did visit again, keeping fingers crossed that no other pretty pretty lady with pretty pretty pretty earrings met u on sunday ;-) that would me heights of coincidence & do not miss the humility in me

Vineeta said...

areeee wah.. u tooo had a great weekend :D chalo anyways hv to go back to work but dont want to even think of it before sunday eve.. till then njoy!!!!!!!!

Nw.. I am just waiting for u to cm to b'lore...want to go for that guided tour :D

Vineeta said...

aiyoooooo ammmaaaa.. its u Rohini!!! how r u??? I didnt even see the date on the post and commented.. how dumb!! But I m sooo glad to see u back to blogs :D whr r u?? its such a long long time :)